Typo3 Development Service
Typo3 is a free and open source content management system with great capabilities required by modern websites. After the launch of Typo, it went through few version releases and ultimately with the third version it finally became a brand and widely popular.
Apcon is a professional Typo3 development company with a long list of web development under its credit. We are one of the few development companies with a dedicated team of expert Typo3 web developers capable to deliver solutions that for every need. Being aware of the huge scalability and versatility of Typo3 we use this CMS solution for appropriate projects requiring powerful features for increasing queries and traffic.
Why use Typo3 as a CMS solution?
Over the years, Typo largely remained an underestimated CMS solution until the third version appeared and we got Typo3. Typo3 quickly role as one of the leading CMS solutions with great scalability and functional ease for users. Here are some of the reasons to use Typo3 as a CMS solution.
Ready to use custom extensions: Typo3 offers a great scope of customisation with an array of rich extensions that are ready to get downloaded and get into action. Thanks to these value-driven custom extensions you can easily create very feature rich websites.
TypoScript: Typo3 CMS comes with TypoScript, a simple and effective programming script that allows you to configure and make a presentation as per your preferences and need. The script further adds to the scope of customisation of Typo3.
Capability to set a variety of permissions: TYPO3 is unique in respect of capability to set up several different permission levels to control access for backend users. This proves to be crucial as this CMS allows maintaining several domains along with all extensions with the same backend.
Managing content more creatively: Many developers and web managers simply prefer TYPO3 as a CMS solution simply because it allows building different types of contents for different pages separately.
Versatile and scalable: Typo3 is a truly versatile CMS solution allowing developers to build advanced features and deliver professional-looking contents with the capability to adapt to increasing traffic needs.
What do we offer with Typo3 development services?
We are into the custom website and mobile app development for more than a decade and have seen many technologies to come to their matured state while using them actively in our projects. We are an early adopter of Typo3 CMS solution and have built a number of successful websites using Typo3.
We offer the following Typo3 development services.
- Typo3 custom CMS development
- Typo3 extension and plugin development
- Typo3 web development
- Typo3 custom web app development
- Typo3 eCommerce development
- Typo3 theme design and development
- Migration of other web apps to Typo3.
- Typo3 website support and maintenance
Why choose Apcon for Typo3 web development?
Over the years we have established ourselves as one of the leading web development companies with proven expertise across a broad array of CMS platforms including Typo3 and several others. Here are some of the key reasons to choose us for Typo3 web development.
- We boast of a dedicated team of Typo3 web developers having years of experience across multiple projects representing various niches.
- We boast of a strong portfolio of most sophisticated websites and web apps built on Typo3.
- Our Typo3 programmers have expertise across multiple related technologies including PHP, MYSQL, Apache Web server, Ajax/Jquery, XML
and several others.
- In spite of being leading Typo3 development service, we quote a very competitive price for every project.
- We follow Agile development process and ensure following state of the art testing procedures for quality control.
- We are reachable for support and maintenance throughout the life lifecycle of the website.
Do you want to know in more details about our Typo3 development credentials and the way it can come to the aid of your next web development project? Feel free to drop us a message and we are going to get back to you at the earliest.